There are two of the AGA-1 in each package. When you order a quantity of 1 you will receive 2, allowing you to have a spare, give one to a friend or place one on each port of your Giga Pump.
The AGA-1 provides easy connection between Giga Pump and Alpacka fill-valve allowing for simpler and more efficient pack-raft inflation and deflation. The AGA-1 was designed to fill the need for an adapter to couple the new-style Alpacka pack-raft fill-valve with the Giga Pump made by Micro Novelty. The Giga Pump is a USB rechargeable pump many find a good choice for inflating their pack-rafts. None of the adapters supplied with the Giga Pump fit the new-style Alpacka fill-valves very well.
Simply press-fit the AGA-1 into the exhaust or suction port of the Giga Pump then hold the AGA-1 over the Alpaka fill-valve to inflate or deflate your Alpacka raft. Using the AGA-1 with the Giga Pump works well to inflate your packraft and works equally well to in evacuating all air from your raft to assist with rolling it up.
- The AGA-1 ONLY fits the new-style Alpacka fill-valves made from 2017 and after.
- The AGA-1 does NOT fit the old-style Alpacka fill-valves prior to year 2017.
- The AGA-1 ONLY fits the Giga Pump model MP-P made by Micro Novelty.
- The AGA-1 is NOT designed to fit other pumps and does not fit the Giga Pump 2.0.
- Material: 3D printed PLA plastic
- Weight: 0.47 ounces / 13.2g each
- Dimensions: 1.7x1.7x0.67 inches / 42x42x17mm each
Instructions and Other Links: